- Board games
- ¼” plywood
- 1” x 2” wood
- Wood glue
- Nail gun
- Tape measure
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Baggies or sachets for playing pieces
- C hooks
- Picture hanging kit
- Power drill with small drill bit
- Optional: Miter saw
- Optional: Circular or table saw
1. Measure your boardgame, then have your plywood cut to 1 ½” smaller than those dimensions on all sides. You can cut this yourself with a circular or table saw.
2. To have your 1” x 2” cut down to appropriate size at the store, you have to create butt joints, which have 90-degree cuts. If you are skilled and want to create a frame with proper 45-degree angles, use your miter saw to do so.
3. Place the cut 1” x 2” around the plywood to frame it. Apply wood glue and secure with the nail gun.
4. Flip the frame over and hot glue the board game to the surface of the plywood and frame.
5. Add c hooks into the sides of the interior of the frame, pre-drill the hole first.
6. Attach your picture hanging kit to the back as desired.
7. Place the game pieces into the baggies and hang from the c hooks so they are hidden.
8. Hang and enjoy!