- Birch Bark
- Burning Kit
- Glass Vase
- Optional: Sanding Block
1) Draw your design in pencil around the bark
2) Then take the lines with a heat tool or brown permanent marker.
3) Wrap bark around the tall cylinder. Allow for overlap.
4) Pull until tight. Apply glue inside the overlap.
5) Press in place; hold while glue sets
6) Sand the top to give it a smooth, beautiful finish.
Optional: You can insert a glass vase or waterproof the interior if you plan to add fresh flowers.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page