Ken Wingard is a pro at entertaining and shows us how to create a space for entertaining outdoors with a DIY Outdoor Beverage Station.
- Cupboard or hutch
- Under cabinet wine glass hangers
- Towel bars
- Waste basket
- Storage baskets
- Acrylic wine glasses
- Acrylic pitcher
- Remove some of the cabinet doors for easy access if desired. PRO TIP: If you live in a particularly dusty or rainy area it’s best to leave all the doors on.
- Attach the hanging wine racks into the top shelves according to the instructions.
- Screw towel bars onto either end of the cupboard or hutch.
- Place a wastebasket into one of the lower cabinets as well as storage baskets for supplies such as napkins if desired.
- Add the glasses and pitcher to your beverage station and enjoy! PRO TIP: Acrylic wine glasses are a safe, sophisticated alternative for outdoors.