- Floral trim
- Glue gun
- Yes paste
For Studded Adult/Kids Shoes:
1. First take your studs and decide where you want them on your boots
2. Next, cut the trim to the right size for placement.
3. Then, simply glue it on with either hot glue or Yes Paste
For Floral Adult/Kids Shoes:
1. Either glue the entire trim right on the shoe, or cut the trim apart so that you have more flexibility with the placement of your flowers.
2. Adjust and play with trim accordingly until you like the design!
Check out more fun DIY products at the Home & Family Pinterest Page