Maria Provenzano shows us how to string together a fabulous DIY to elevate your candlesticks at home.
- Candlesticks with grooves
- Wood beads to size of diameter of the grooves
- Elastic cording
- Spray paint
- Bamboo skewers
- Deli cups
- If you want to stain or paint the beads, do so now. Place them on a bamboo skewer to paint with ease. Rest skewer on a deli cup, set aside to dry.
- Measure how much elastic you’ll need to make the beaded bracelet. Wrap the elastic around the groove, cut with a few inches of excess.
- String the beads onto the elastic. Knot to secure.
- Cut any excess cord.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to make as many bead bracelets as desired for the candlesticks.
- Slide the beaded bracelets onto the candlesticks.
- Arrange into your décor and enjoy!