- Sewing machine (optional)
- Fabric Glue
1. Lay the towels that you want to use on the ground.
2. Fold and cut half way to create the template for your quilt.
3. Any towel that has a thick border, you can hide it with fabric glue.
4. Glue the edge of each towel together.
5. Glue 4-5 pieces onto one long strip.
7. Cut any small excess away from the edge if you need to.
8. Flip the towels over and cut away excess towels from the back.
9. Glue the long strips together to create your giant beach blanket.
10. Add trim using fabric glue.