Paige Hemmis has a DIY that will encourage you to pamper yourself.
- 1”x5” piece of wood cut to the following lengths: 2 pieces at 42” long and 8 pieces at 14” long
- 32 ¾” drywall or wood screws
- Wood glue
- Paint (semi-gloss or high gloss)
- Paint brush
- Tape measure
DIY Bath Tray - Home & Family
1. Measure the size of your tub – make sure to get the widest part of the tub if yours is oval like mine.
2. Take the longer pieces and lay them on a flat surface about 3” apart.
3. Take the smaller pieces and lay them perpendicularly on top of the long pieces and space them out equally. You can eye-ball this. Take a pencil and mark where you would like each board.
4. Use wood glue to set the boards in place.
5. Secure the wood pieces with screws.
6. Paint the color you would like.
7. Voila! Take a load off…take a bath…relax!
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page