Maria Provenzano is showing you how to celebrate baby milestones with this easy to do DIY.
- Muslin Swaddle
- Stencil numbers & letter stencils
- Sponge stippler
- Non-toxic black acrylic paint
1) Place a sheet over a large table & then put down the muslin swaddle
2) Cut your stencils & pre place them
3) Dip sponge stippler into paint & dab over the stencil
4) If it makes you feel better go in & trace your stencil with a fabric pen or permanent marker
5) For 10, 11, 12 numbers let paint dry & then place the next one because the spacing for them is different & you want them to make a perfect looking square for your picture.
6) Let dry
7) Go back in & fill in gaps with paintbrush
8) Dress up swaddle with props
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page