1. Measure your cart and cut two planks of wood down to the depth of the cart and one to the width.
2. On the longest plank mark two lines that section the plank into thirds. On each line from the same side, cut with your x-acto knife that is the width of the thickness of the balsa wood.
3. On the two shorter planks, draw a line marking halfway, from one side cut a slot halfway through that is the width of the thickness of the balsa.
4. Place the two shorter pieces into the slots you cut on the long pieces. Now you have an organizer with six compartments!
5. Place the organizer into the second shelf of the cart.
6. To create the photo line, zip tie a wooden dowel to the side of each cart, make them long enough to stand about a foot and half off the top. Tie twine onto the top of each dowel and secure with glue.
7. To create the pennant flag cut a triangle out of felt, add vinyl letters and glue the straight end around the dowel.
8. Place the lazy susan on the top shelf of the cart.
9. Cut pieces of paper down to the height of your jars and let your kids create some art! Drop the paper into the jar and let it sit against the sides, so they are decorated! Drop in the art supplies. Attach the jars to the top of the lazy susan with glue if desired.
10. Put the rest of the organizing containers in and fill them with art supplies.
11. Put the magnetized letters all over the cart.
12. Attach the command hooks to the backside of the chalkboard and white board at the top edge. Hang on the sides of the cart.