TIP: If you are making it for a gift, go a little larger so ensure the bracelet won't be too small. 5. When you reach the center top of your wrist think about the decorative spacers or different colored bead you want to add.
6. Continue beading until you have an equal amount of beads on the other side of the spacer.
7. Thread on your final spacers, charms and tassels.
8. Pull the stretch magic through so all the beads sit in the center of the length.
9. Snip off the taped end.
10. Tie off a knot (as you would tie off a balloon).
11. Snip off ends
12. Hide knot under a spacer.
13. Lay your bracelet on a paper towel.
14. Add one drop of your favorite essential oil to each lava bead.
15. Polish the shiny beads with a soft cloth.