- Circular wall hooks (flat faced)
- Alphabet stickers
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Fabric Scissors
- spray paint
- 400 grit sandpaper or scouring pad
1. If desired, buff the surface of the hooks with sandpaper and spray paint them.
2. Take the “ Y ” and the “ } ” known as a curly bracket from your sticker book and apply to the hooks. Trim to fit as needed.
3. Cut desired ear shape from the felt.
4. Fold in half near the bottom of your ear shape to create a dimple and secure with a dab of hot glue.
5. Use your hot glue to secure your ears to the back side of the hook.
6. Hang your hooks as desired and enjoy!