Maria Provenzano is updating an ordinary mirror and turning it into a fun animal-themed decoration.
- Round Mirrors
- Foam Sheet
- Felt Sheets
- Hot Glue
- Flush-Mount or Double Sided Tape
DIY Animal Mirrors - Home & Family
1. Place your mirror on foam sheet and measure sizing with compass. Foam sheet should generally be about a ½ inch to an inch larger. Cut it out and glue on back of mirror.
2. Depending on your animal, cut various features out of foam and felt to go around mirror (ears, tails, hair) and glue onto foam sheet.
3. Cut nose and mouth features to go directly onto the mirror to give it a “face.” Leave the eyes off so that your kids can see their own face match with the animal!
4. Mount it on the wall with double sided tape at their eye level. Optional: use a flush mount so that you can swap the mirror out whenever you want!