- Pre-existing gloves
- Felt in desired color pink, gray and brown work best
- Fabric scissors
- Chalk or fabric marker
- Optional: Paper for template
1. Draw out your paw pads including 10 finger pads and two paw pads for the palms. Drawing the shape onto paper and creating a template to trace onto the felt is easier if you’re making multiple pairs.
2. Use fabric scissors to cut out all of the paw pieces.
3. Glue the paw pads just below the fingers on the palm of the glove with Fabri-Tac.
4. Glue the finger pads onto the fingers of the gloves just below the first knuckle in a slight arch.
5. Allow the glue to set for 24 hours and enjoy!