- Baskets (preferably cloth)
- Fabri-Tac/Hot Glue
- Paint (optional)
- Pom-Pom (optional)
- Pipe-Cleaner (optional)
1. Find a basket that fits the size gift you’d like to give
2. You can use the basket as is, or even paint it to be the color that you want!
3. Decide what animal you would like to create and cut out circles for eyes and noses that fit your animal of choice.
(For example, on an owl, I would cut out large black circles and smaller white circles to give its eyes an “outlined” look. For the same owl, I also cut out a little orange beak! For a pig, you’ll want to cut out large pink circles with little black circles to create a nose. The facial features largely depend on what kind of animal you would like to create!)
**If you want to create an animal with a tail, there are a couple options on how to do it:
1. For a bunny rabbit, you can use a pom pom!
2. For our skunk, I cut out two same sized skunk tails and sandwich/glued them together over pipe cleaner. This will help the tail stand at attention!