A super easy and fun DIY that incorporates beautiful stones and flowers.
- Mirror with wide frame
- Amethyst rocks
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Dried or faux florals
DIY Amethyst Mirror - Home & Family
- Arrange the amethyst on the frame to roughly lay out your design.
- If you need some of the amethyst rocks to be smaller, wrap them in a towel and hit with a hammer until broken down more.
- Adhere the amethyst rocks to the frame. Place some hot glue then a e6000 then more hot glue. This combination allows the rocks to be secured more quickly while getting the long-lasting security of e6000.
- Hold the mirror up as you go to make sure you like the look.
- Add faux or dried florals as desired.
- Hang and enjoy!