Materials for Outdoor Posts
- Galvanized buckets
- 4x4 wood posts
Materials for Al Fresco Dinner Table
- Large galvanized tubs
- 2 Wood doors
- Faux moss greenery runner
- Flameless candles
- Desired place settings
- Outdoor cushions/mats
- Throw pillows
- Bistro lights
- Outdoor posts
FOR OUTDOOR POSTS:
1. Follow Quikrete instructions to create cement in galvanized bucket
2. Stick 4x4 wood post in
3. Let dry/set
4. Place around table and string bistro lights
FOR AL FRESCO DINNER TABLE:
1. Place outdoor posts around table and string lights.
2. Place 4 galvanized tubs on grass in a line (leaving space between each tub).
3. Add wood door on top of 2 tubs, repeat to create a second table.
4. Lay moss greenery runner down center of table.
5. Place flameless candles on top of runner.
6. Add desired place settings.
7. Print out menus and place on top of each salad plate.
8. Add outdoor seating and throw pillows