- Foam Core
- Floral Styrofoam Ball
- Picture of Vase
- Spray Glue
- Artificial Flowers
1. Choose the size of your frame and get foam core that will fit inside of it
2. Glue a photo of vase towards the bottom of the foam core using spray glue
3. Cut floral Styrofoam ball in half
Tip: If you are using real flowers, you will need to use a wet Styrofoam ball
4. Glue onto foam core using E6000. Glue in the center of the top of vase and top of frame.
5. Insert artificial flowers directly into foam core ball.