- End table
- Wood screws
- Angle irons
- Use a table saw to cut end table in half
- Attach plywood to the back of the cut pieces
- Sand and Paint Shelf
- You'll see here on the back of the upper shelf is an attached pair of small angle irons with wood screws.
- Screw this right to the wall. Then I'll put the other half on top, and screw that in as well.
- Use a picture hanger to hang shelf.
- Dress and use the shelf for your personal items.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.