Dan Kucan shows off this sparkly DIY that uses Forstner bits!
- Transparent Glass Marbles (various sizes)
- Circular File
- Drill hole – Use a Forstner Bit slightly smaller than marble
- Push marble into place
- If hole is too small use circular file to gently widen it.
- A Forstner bit will create a perfect hole
- Sets of Forstner bits come in various sizes for around $20
- Find Forstner bits online or at any hardware dept.
- Find round files at any hardware store
- A flat/curve file assortment costs around $10
- Use transparent glass marbles for best lighting effect
- Drill a hole slightly smaller than your marble using a Forstner Bit
- Press marble into hole until it is flush with front side
- If hole is too small, gently widen using a circular file
- Be careful not to over file or marble will fall out.
Bejeweled Garden Fence - Home & Family
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.