1. Use a wooden tree branch as curtain rod
2. Hang over brackets in wall
3. Take a string of Christmas lights and wrap around branch, moving from left to right. Lights should dip in the middle.
4. Using 14 yards of tulle, wrap around branch from left to right, allowing it to dip in the middle.
5. Loop tulle back over branches from right to left so that it doubles up on the same side.
6. Continue until tulle is all used.
7. Fluff tulle in center of branch and make sure lights are hidden behind tulle.