- Heat and Bond Tape
- Masking Tape
- Spray Adhesive
- Repurpose an old curtain
- Cut the curtain to the size and length desired for your table
- “Hem” the edges using Heat & Bond Tape – no sew!
- Using masking tape, tape off the ends of the runner into the form of a snowflake
- Spray adhesive over entire runner
- Dust runner with glitter and then shake off excess glitter
- Remove tape and reveal your snowflake pattern
Click here to get your copy of Cristina Ferrare's cookbook, "Big Bowl of Love." Get additional recipes from Cristina at www.cristinaferrarecooks.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.