- Ribbon (Any Color) - Approximately 30 Inches
- Pearls Or Beads
1. Gather your materials.
2. Measure 30 inches of ribbon and cut. You can choose ANY color and pick from a variety of different types.
3. Tie a knot 6 inches from the end.
4. Thread your string through your needle.
5. Sew your string through the knot on the ribbon and string your first bead. You don’t have to just use pearls – you can use a variety of different bead types.
6. Then sew through a fold of ribbon.
7. Thread the needle through bead.
8. Then thread the needle through another fold.
9. Repeat steps 6-7 until you have all your beads strung.
10. Tie the ends of the cord ends together into a secure knot.
11. Tie the ribbon into a pretty bow.