Here's what you need:
- Store bought witch stockings
- Old shoes
- Take an old pair of heels that you don't mind altering.
- Cut a square of cardboard for the buckle.
- Decorate the buckle with glitter.
- Glue the buckle to the shoe.
- Dress the table leg with stockings.
- Put the table leg inside the shoe.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.