- Paper cups
- Food coloring
- New paintbrushes
- White bread
- Fill each paper cup with two tbsp. of milk. Add a few drops of food coloring to each cup.
- Paint pictures and designs on the bread using the colored milk and new paintbrushes.
- Toast lightly and use the slices to make crazy sandwiches.
Bento Boxes – BPA free plastic containers, available at amazon, target, etc. set of 4 for less than 15 dollars. Or, you can invest in a custom lunch box with a changeable plate, like these from www.erincondren.com/lunch-boxes.
Each Custom Lunchbox Includes:
• Personalized faceplates with emergency contact numbers located behind each plate.
• 3 airtight storage containers, color-coordinated, dishwasher safe Stylish-yet-kid-friendly designs. • Reusable icepack to keep those snacks at optimal enjoying temperature!
Creative Kid Lunches with Jill Simonian
Get more great craft ideas from Fab Mom Jill Simonian at thefabmom.com or on twitter @jillsimonian.