- Spray Paint (any color)
- 1 roll bathroom tissue for each basket
- Magic Markers (to draw faces)
- Orange construction paper (duck and chick)
- Pink construction paper (bunny)
- 1 (1-1/2') pom-pom (bunny tail)
- White acrylic paint
- Sponge to apply paint
- Miniature flowers, pom-poms, and ribbon
- Straw hat for the duck
- Glue Gun
- Easter grass and candies
- Spray toilet paper rolls desired color.
- Draw faces on each roll of tissue. Cut the duck or chick beak and feet from orange construction paper. Cut ears and feet for bunnies from pink construction paper.
- Glue ears into bunny by spreading the paper enough to snuggly affix ears in place. Glue beaks and feet in place.
- Sponge paint onto feet and ears of bunnies to create the appearance of fur.
- Push Easter grass and candies in the tube.
- Decorate with small flowers or pom-poms, a tied ribbon at the neck, and a hat for the duck.
Toilet Paper Roll Easter Baskets
For more great ideas from Dian Thomas get her Holiday Fun Year Round book or get in on this 60% off special on Dian’s Library go to www.dianthomas.com.