- Wooden crates in various sizes and colors
- Power drill
- ¾” screws
- 2” screws
- Philips head drill bit
- Stud finder
1. On the floor, arrange all of the crates in the desired composition with the edges butted up against each other.
PRO TIP: If making a large bookshelf, put the shelf together in sections.
2. Use ¾” screw all the crates together on each side from the inside into the surrounding crates.
3. Hang the shelf by finding the studs in your wall, put the shelf in position, make sure it’s level and screw through the crates into the studs in several places until it’s secure. Use the 2” screws to attach the shelf to the wall.
PRO TIP: For the larger version, hang it in sections, attaching them.
4. Add your décor and enjoy!