1. Create a paper template for your bookmarks. Just cut a piece of paper to the size rectangle you’d like.
2. Use the fuse tool to seal three of the four edges of your bookmark, two long and one short.
3. Cut the excess material of the sleeve protector away from your bookmark on the outside of your fuse line.
4. Funnel in the confetti.
PRO TIP: Don’t over fill the bookmark or it will be too thick for your book to close!
5. Seal the last end of the bookmark leaving about ½” excess material at the top.
6. Punch a hole in the top edge, tie on the tassel and enjoy!