1. Cut your contact paper at an angle on each corner. Adhere to canvas in desired location. This space/shape will create a paint resist are for you to draw on.
2. Pour desired Crayola Kids’ Neon or Glitter Paint colors into different plastic cups.
3. Add small splash of water to each cup.
4. Mix with popsicle stick.
5. Pour a small amount of each of the colors into one cup.
6. Pour paint onto the canvas to cover entirely.
7. Flick white Crayola Kids’ Neon Paint specks onto your canvas.
8. Let dry.
9. Remove contact paper.
Write your affirmation, phrase or word of choice using the Crayola Super Tips markers