1. Take your book and measure your fabric to 10 inches wider than book to fold over the cover and four inches taller than the book. Double over the fabric if it is thin. •Fold the top and bottom seams down two inches and press with an iron.
2. Lay your book open centered on your fabric. Fold the flaps onto the inside of the book cover on each side and mark where they should fold. Each flap should be about 5” wide.
3. Press your folds with an iron to crease.
4. Take the fabric off of the book and lay it flat.
5. Place your stencil on your book cover and use a brush to paint mod podge onto the fabric. Sprinkle glitter. Do this on a non-stick work surface such as wax paper.
6. Allow the glue to set then shake off the excess glitter.
7. Use the tape to pick up extra glitter if necessary.
8. Lay your book open centered on your fabric. Fold one flap onto the inside cover and tape.
9. Pull the other flap onto the inside of the cover, pull taut. Make sure it is very tight before taping.
10. Place on your coffee table and enjoy!