INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE ORLY’S PAMPAS TABLESCAPE:
1. To create the utensil holders, use your paint pen to write each utensil name on a magnolia leaf. Use the wax seal kit according to the instructions to attach the leaf to the front of the box. You can cut the off stem if desired.
2. To create the buffet labels, write each food option onto a palm leaf with your paint pen. Allow to dry.
3. Wrap the bottom of your vases with yarn. Tie off with a knot.
4. Lay your tablecloth down and arrange all your dishes and centerpiece vases to make sure you like the placement of everything. Use candlesticks to raise things up if necessary.
5. Drop your pampas grass into the vases.
6. To shape the grass and prevent shedding, spray it lightly with hairspray and fan it out.
7. Arrange ornaments and eucalyptus around the table for a decorative element if desired.
8. Set your food, drop in your utensils and enjoy!
INSTRUCTIONS TO CREATE KEN’S UPSIDE-DOWN CHRISTMAS TREE TABLESCAPE:
1. Create your ornaments first, this should be done in advance because the glue can take a while to dry. There are three different ways of doing this:
2. Set up your Christmas tree on or above your table according to the instructions.
3. If you’re using a tree that sits on your table, make sure to weight the stand for stability and cover the weights with a tree skirt. If your tree sits on the table put the cloth down first.
4. Decorate the tree with your ornaments.
5. Put your tablecloth down, then the faux fur table throw if you haven’t already and arrange your dishes until you like the placement.
6. Set your candlesticks and place candles in them.
7. Arrange eucalyptus around the table for a decorative element if desired.
8. Set your food and utensils, light the candles and enjoy!