Materials for Chocolate Mailbox
- scrapbook paper or cardstock
- glue gun
- rectangle shape chocolate
- mini rubber band; optional
Materials for Valentines Necklace Kits
- Glass bottle
- Waxed Cotton Cord Thread
Directions for Chocolate Mailbox
1. Attach two or three of the chocolates together either with tape or the mini rubber band.
2. Measure out the bottom piece of paper so that it fits the size of the chocolate and about an inch longer on one end.
3. Round the edges on one end to create the mailbox look.
4. Fold the paper where the length of the chocolate ends; this will create the look of the mailbox being open.
5. Cut a piece of paper into a rectangle that fits over the chocolate to create the top of the mailbox secure this with hot glue.
6. Cut a piece of paper to fit the size of the back of the mailbox and attach with hot glue.
7. Add fun details to make it extra special like hearts, another layer of paper on the top, a piece of paper on the side to make it look like the flag on the mailbox.
Tip: Tape helps to hold the paper in place if you are having problems with it moving
Download the Valentine Necklace DesignDirections for Necklace Kits
1. Take your glass bottle & fill it up with the beads of your choice.
2. Then take waxed cotton cord & measure out how long you’d like your necklace to be.
3. Take your string & wrap it around your bottle.
4. Add a tag on string for a final touch!