TO DECORATE THE CHANDELIER
1. Snip the wreath at one point so that it opens up.
2. Place the wreath over the chandelier arms so that it sits on the metal structure. If you prefer, you can use garland for this. Attach with floral wire.
3. Attach the pinecones, fruit and gold leaves with hot glue for décor. Make sure anything you put on it isn’t too heavy and that the décor has pretty balanced weight on all sides, so the chandelier doesn’t tilt or wobble.
TO CREATE THE CHANDELIER CENTERPIECE
1. Place your chandelier in the center of your table.
2. Arrange the candle sticks and add the candles.
3. Fill the hurricane vases with the red beads and place them in the arrangement.
4. Drape garland around the candlesticks and vases.
5. Set your table and enjoy!