A perfect addition to any nursery!
- Scissors or punch
- Wire or foam circle
- Floral wire
- Punch out Butterfly pattern or hand cut butterfly design
- Glue butterflies to both ends of floral wire and let dry
- Once dried fold floral wire in half
- Wrap with tape around the wire circle
- Continue pattern until desired look is accomplished
- Decorate with ribbon
Butterfly Wreath - Home & Family
Visit Ken Wingard at www.KennethWingard.com and follow him on Twitter @KennethWingard.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.