Directions for Candy Airplanes
1. The first step you’re going to do is take 2 pieces of gum, and wrap scrapbook paper around the gum pieces.
2. Then you’re going to take a hair tie & string it through 2 circular mints.
3. Set your Smarties candy in the middle of the 2 mints.
4. Flip the hair tie over the wings aka the gum piece.
5. Then just for a final touch put a little heart sticker on the top!
Directions for Candy Arrows
1. Take your mini kit kats & lift up the tab of the wrapper & tape the skewer to the inside.
2. Now just for extra security you can just dab a little hot glue on the end to make sure it doesn’t fall apart.
3. Then on the side with the point literally stick the point right into a chocolate heart.
4. Create feathers for the back side from scrapbook paper.
5. Hot glue feathers onto the back & ta-da!