Materials for DIY Coffee Infused Eye Serum
- 1/2 cup of coffee
- 3/4 Almond Oil
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- Mason Jar
- Cheese Cloth
Materials for Exfoliating Cocoa Body Scrub
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 15 drops Vanilla Extract
Materials for the DIY Green Tea Moisturizer
- 2 tbsp Bees Wax
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 6 tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- 4 bags of Green Tea
- Essential Oils (optional)
- Strainer/ cheese cloth
Steps for DIY Coffee Infused Eye Serum
1. Pour coffee and almond oil in jar.
2. Let sit for 5 days.
Steps for DIY Exfoliating Cocoa Body Scrub
1. Mix all together and store in jar
Steps for the DIY Green Tea Moisturizer
1. Heat all ingredients until they melt on a double boiler.
2. Once melted, strain out green tea and beat with a hand beater or fork until creamy.