For One Wine Bottle:
- 2 sheets of gift wrapping white tissue paper
- Address sheet labels to draw the face; this can also be done with white paper and tape
- Black marker
- Lay out the two sheets of tissue paper and smooth with your hands, making sure they are even.
- Place the bottle at the short end of the tissue paper and roll to the other end, keeping the tissue tightly wrapped onto the bottle.
- Secure with a piece of tape. This will be the back.
- Tuck extra tissue into the bottom of the bottle where there is a hole. If there is no hole, simply fold the excess tissue paper and tape it so the bottle can stand up flat.
- Use a ribbon to tie around the bottom of the neck of the bottle. You can tie into a bow or just a knot. Cut any excess ribbon.
- Squeeze together the top of the tissue paper and use scissors to cut off an excess tissue paper. It's ok if it doesn't cut perfectly. It actually makes it look better if it's not perfect.
- If you would like to add the "glitter dipped" look, you can simply paint glue around the bottom of the bottle and pour the glitter color of your choice over the glue.
- Allow to dry on a nonstick surface like wax paper.
- Use a black marker to draw a face onto a sheet of address label stickers. This makes it easy to cut and then stick directly onto the tissue.
- If you do not have address label stickers, then you can simply draw the face on a white sheet of paper, cut it out, and use tape to stick it onto the tissue.
- Be creative with how you draw the face!
Head on over to mariaprovenzano.com for more.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.