Kym Douglas shares tips and tricks to thicken your eyebrows at home.
Bold Brow Gel
Healthy & Beauty
BOLD BROW GEL MATERIALS:
- Konjac powder ¼ tsp
- Cold spring water ¼ cup
- Castor oil ½ tsp
- Mascara tube or lip balm tin and spoolie brow brushes
- Plastic baggie
- Brow powder in the appropriate color
Eyebrow Beauty Tricks - Home & Family
BOLD BROW GEL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Mix ¼ tsp konjac powder thoroughly into ¼ cup cold water with whisk until it combines into a gel. PRO-TIP: Cold water gives the konjac powder time to mix in thoroughly, it will clump in room temperature or warm water.
- Add in ½ tsp of castor oil and mix thoroughly into the gel.
- If you want to add a color boost to the gel, mix in 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of brow powder in your brow color.
- To get the gel into a tube, place the mixture into a plastic baggie, make a very small cut at the corner of the bag and fill the mascara tube. Periodically push the mixture into the tube with the end of the funnel. PRO-TIP: This process can be tedious so if you’d prefer to skip it, put the gel into a lip balm tin and use a separate brow brush for application.
- Apply to brows and enjoy!