A protruding puffy tummy is a big sign of a sluggish lymph system, and a seaweed mask can help.
When seaweed is applied to the belly, the seaweeds iodine absorbs into your skin’s many layers. It pushes our stagnant fluids and toxins that swell the stomach used with warming circulation boosting cayenne it helps expel excess fluids to de puff the belly faster.
- Seaweed Pieces
- 2 tsp Cayenne Pepper Powder
- Soak seaweed in water for 5 minutes
- Sprinkle on cayenne pepper
- Place on skin for 20 - 30 minutes
What are some major food groups we should try to avoid to help with bloating?
- Beans What to eat instead: Some beans are easier on the digestive system. Pinto beans and black beans may be more digestible, especially after soaking. You can also replace beans with grains, meat or quinoa.
- Broccoli and other cruciferous veggies. They are healthy, but you can find the same benefits in some vegetable alternatives, including spinach, cucumbers, lettuce, sweet potatoes and zucchini.
- Carbonated Drinks and Beer. Drink water, tea, coffee, or even add fruit to your water for flavor!
Avoid chewing gum, add fiber, cut down on salt and get more active every day.
Activated Charcoal Is A Quick Solution to Flatten Tummy
- Binds to acids that cause indigestion, reflux, and bloating
- Best if consumed away from food and medicine
Exercises That Could Help with Bloating
There are a lot of great exercises in yoga and Pilates that can help your digestion, but these can be done right from your desk or sitting in front of the tv at home.
- Sit in chair - back straight
- Feet on the floor hip-width apart
- Lift right knee and pull it to your chest. Keep your belly sucked in.
- Put your hands on your shin to better stretch your lower abdominal muscles.
- Repeat 20-30 times, alternate knees
- If you’re feeling really inspired, lift both legs up at the same time!