Ingredients/Materials for Teeth Whitening Paste
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 2 tsp of Water
Ingredients/Materials to Clean Produce with Baking Soda
- Baking Soda
Directions for Teeth Whitening Paste
1. Mix ingredients together in a bowl until it turns to a paste
2. Dip toothbrush in paste
3. Brush teeth lightly for 1-2 mins
Directions to Clean Produce with Baking Soda
1. Place your produce in a bowl of water with one teaspoon of baking soda for about every two cups of water.
2. Let soak for 12-15 minutes.
3. Take out and dry with cloth.
Directions for Deodorizing the Kitty Litter Box with Baking Soda
1. Cover the bottom of kitty litter box with baking soda and top with kitty litter
Directions for Cleaning Crayons off the Wall with Baking Soda
1. Dip a cloth into water then dip into baking soda. Scrub wall until stain comes out. Take a moist cloth and wipe away baking soda residue.