- Cardboard Box
- Paint Brush
- Red Cardstock
- Spray Adhesive
- Foam Core
- Hot Glue
1. Paint box and let dry (We painted ours white).
2. Cut out rectangles from red cardstock. These will be your “bricks”.
3. Use spray adhesive to attach bricks to box.
4. Once the box is covered in bricks it’s time to add the trim!
5. To create the trim, cut a square that is slightly bigger than the top of your box. Go in 2-inches on each side of box, and cut out middle to create a square hole. Then cut 4-inch strips the size of each side and glue to edges of box to create cap. If you don’t want to go through making something like this, you can simply glue foam core around the top to create the trim!
6. Add faux snow to the top and bottom of chimney.
7. Optional: Hang a blanket as a backdrop and fill a Santa bag with toys for an extra prop!