Shirley Bovshow welcomes you to her home and shows how to create a beautiful Heart Wreath for your neighbors to enjoy.
- Wire hanger
- Wire cutter
- Flowers & greenery
- Ribbon (optional)
At Home With Our Family - Shirley Bovshow DIY Botanical Hearts - Home & Family
1. Untwist top of hanger and form a heart.
2. Retwist the top to close off heart and reinforce with twine or floral wire.
3. Gather flowers and greenery from outside.
4. Attach greenery and flowers to base with twine or wire.
5. Hang in window or outside.
Watch all-new At Home With Our Family videos weekdays at 4pm EST/3pm CST/1pm PST on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out all At Home With Our Family videos, recipes and DIYs >>