Maria Provenzano shares how to make a beautiful and affordable DIY Shell Centerpiece.
- Wood board
- Hot glue gun
- Multi-purpose adhesive for wood and glass
- Mod Podge
- Bristle paintbrush
- Glass votive
- Battery-powered candles
- Glue the glass votives onto the wood board with the multi-purpose adhesive.
- Once the glue has dried, attach the seashells onto the board around the votives with the hot glue; pile the shells onto the board to completely cover it.
- Use a bristle paintbrush to add Mod Podge into all the little open spaces.
- Sprinkle the sand over the glue and add sand inside the votives.
- Allow it the glue to dry.
- Once the glue has dried, use a dry bristle brush to brush away any excess sand.
- Add the battery-powered candles into the sand in the votives.
*Tip: add a rope around the outside of the wood base to give it a finished look; this can be attached with hot glue
Watch all-new At Home With Our Family videos weekdays at 4pm EST/3pm CST/1pm PST on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out all At Home With Our Family videos, recipes and DIYs >>