1. Chop up old candles to melt down
2. Add about 2” of water to shallow pan and put a glass bowl into the pan.
3. Set on low to medium heat (you don’t want it to boil) and add your shavings to the glass bowl.
TIP: Don’t get any water into the melted wax. It will take about 40 minutes.
4. To attach your wick, drop some glue into the center of the jar. Take a piece of your cotton string
5. And let it drop into the glue. Push down with a skewer, popsicle stick or whatever you have lying
6. Around the house.
7. Grab your foliage, dry-fit them into the jar making sure they don’t rise above the lip of the jar, then cut them to size.
8. With a hot glue gun, attach them all around the inside of your jar.
9. Once that is done, you take a skewer and wrap the wick/string around it, making sure the wick is
10. In the middle.
11. Take your melted wax, and pour it into the jar slowly. This is the time to add your essential oils
12. If you would like.
13. Let this set up between 24-48 hours. Once they are set, cut the wick/string and discard the stick.
14. Light the candle and enjoy!