Orly Shani shows you how to make your own no-sew wrap skirts.
- Approximately 1.5 yards of fabric
- 1-yard Snap Tape
- Fabric Glue
- Fabric Scissors
At Home With Our Family - Orly’s No-Sew Skirt - Home & Family
1. Wrap the fabric around yourself in the mirror, marking where you want it to close around your waist.
2. Pin the location for your snap and tape on both the right and left side.
3. Cut your snap tape to length and glue it onto your fabric where your pins were marked.
4. Allow 24 hours to fully cure.
Watch all-new At Home With Our Family videos weekdays at 4pm EST/3pm CST/1pm PST on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out all At Home With Our Family videos, recipes and DIYs >>