Maria Provenzano shows how to make a beautiful Spring Basket Wreath at home.
- Spray Paint or Acrylic Craft Paint
- Glue Gun
- X-Acto Knife
- Foam Core or Cardboard
- Faux Florals
At Home With Our Family - Maria Provenzano DIY Spring Basket Wreath - Home & Family
- Cut the basket in half using scissors.
- When cutting the basket, be sure to cut behind the handle so that you can utilize the handle to hang the basket.
- Cut the entire basket in half and utilize the half that still has the handle attached.
- Secure any weaving that looks lose with hot glue.
- Paint the basket with either spray paint or acrylic craft paint, either one will work!
- Once the paint dries it’s time to create a backing to the basket so that it is able to be filled.
- Cut a piece of foam core, or a piece of cardboard, to the correct size by laying the basket down on it and tracing the shape of the back of the basket with a pencil.
- Cut the foam core (or cardboard) with an X-Acto knife on a cutting board.
- Double-check that the foam core piece fits in the back of the basket and secure it with some hot glue.
- Allow the glue to dry and then fill it with the faux flowers!
- The basket will hang easily on a door or wall by using a hook or nail.
Watch all-new At Home With Our Family videos weekdays at 4pm EST/3pm CST/1pm PST on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out all At Home With Our Family videos, recipes and DIYs >>