Maria Provenzano has a great activity you can do with your kids, a Handprint Wreath.
- Paper plates
- X-Acto knife; optional
- Glue or hot glue gun
- Additional details like pom-poms, etc.
- Use either the scissors or the X-Acto knife to cut the center circle out of the paper plate
- If you used scissors to cut through the paper plate you can reattach it together using a hot glue gun
- Create your handprints by tracing the hands and cutting them out
- Repeat until you have enough to go around the wreath
- Attach the handprints to the paper plate that’s been cut in the center
TIP: Do alternating colors for the handprints to create dimension
- Once the paper plate has been covered with the paper handprints then add any additional details you like such as pom-poms, etc.
- Hang the wreath with mounting tape or any way you like depending on where you want to put it in your house
Watch all-new At Home With Our Family videos weekdays at 4pm EST/3pm CST/1pm PST on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out all At Home With Our Family videos, recipes and DIYs >>