Kym Douglas shows how to make your own lip balms at home.
- 2 tbsp. sweet almond oil
- 1 heaping tbsp. white beeswax
- 1 tbsp. jojoba oil
- 1 tbsp. shea butter
- 1/8 vitamin E
- 1 lipstick if you want a colored tint
At Home With Our Family - Natural Lip Balms - Home & Family
- Place all ingredients, except the vitamin E oil into your bowl and place into a saucepan filled with a little water that is simmering over medium heat. Make sure that none of the water from the saucepan gets into your oils.
- Stir the ingredients until everything is combined and melted.
- Remove the bowl and add the vitamin E oil.
- Pour your liquid lip balm into containers and let them cool until they are firm. NOTE: As the balm cools it can shrink, so you can save a little of the balm liquid and add to the top of each one if you desire.