Kym Douglas shows you how to make three different kinds of aromatherapy room sprays using essential oils.
- 4 oz or 8 oz glass spray bottle (but you can really use any size you would like)
- Distilled water
- Witch hazel
- Essential oils
- Ylang Ylang
- Clary sage
- Wild orange
1. Fill the bottle half-way with witch hazel (this helps the oil and water combine and will help the scent last for a longer period of time)
2. Fill the rest of the bottle with distilled water.
3. Add 30 drops of your favorite essential oils depending on the benefits you want to achieve. Add less or more to your personal preference.
4. Put on sprayer top and shake well to blend.
5. Finish off with a spring of dried flowers and herbs.
Watch all-new At Home With Our Family videos weekdays at 4pm EST/3pm CST/1pm PST on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Check out all At Home With Our Family videos, recipes and DIYs >>