- Plastic Easter eggs
- White spray paint
- School glue
- Paint brush
- Printer paper
- Scotch tape
1. Spray paint eggs white
2. Cut newspaper into 1/4” x 3” strips.
3. Mix a few squirts of school glue with some water to thin to the consistency of pancake batter.
4. Spread the glue solution over half the egg and lay the newspaper strips lengthwise onto the egg.
5. Continue, lining the strips up side to side, until the entire egg is covered. Add glue solution as needed. Smooth with fingertips as you go along.
6. Let the egg dry.
7. As the egg is drying, prepare your cutouts.
8. Cut a piece of newsprint slightly smaller than printer paper.
9. Use Scotch tape to secure the newsprint at top and bottom onto the paper.
10. Find desired design online and pass newsprint paper through printer to print on newsprint.
11. Cut out desired image.
12. Use more glue solution to add cut out design to egg
13. Let dry.
14. Cut piece of garland and curl to create bird’s nest.
15. Nestle eggs in nest.