Ken Wingard shows how to transform items in your kitchen into beautiful planters for succulent arrangements.
- Kitchen items – bowls, colanders etc. gravel
- Potting soil (preferable a cactus mix or soil containing perlite for good drainage)
At Home With Our Family - Kitchen Succulents - Home & Family
- For kitchen items with no drainage holes, line bottom of item with layer of gravel
- For items with large drainage holes, line with a layer of cheesecloth before adding soil
- Fill item with soil to 1/2” of rim of container
- Plant succulents paying attention to height and color arrangement